I'm back at work, and unfortunately there is no talk of redundancy any time soon.
In fact, I have been given a heap of new responsibility, and I am hoping that I am up for the challenge!
Jaynie went really well at daycare yesterday, she was happy when I left her, happy when I went to visit at lunch time, and happy when I picked her up... YAY!
And I survived the day without stressing too much about her.... mind you, I was flat out all day, so that probably helped!
The costume party on the weekend was fabulous, and those of you that are ono Facebook would have already seen the photos...
Introducing Shrek and Princess Fiona:

As I was getting Jaynie dressed this morning, I realised that she was wearing one of Rhian's old jackets.... too cute!!
Rhian in the fluffy orange coat in 2004:

And now it's Jaynie's turn..... this morning :)
Although, Jaynie isn't quite as "ahem" photogenic as Rhian! Hehehehehe.....
Never mind.... WE think she is beautiful!
Righto - back to work :)
How easy was it to get all of that body paint on??????????
ReplyDeleteYou look absoultely fantastic!!!
OMG!
ReplyDeleteJaynie IS GORGEOUS! she is so just as photogenic and Rhian!!! Grrrrrr....
You look bloody stunning in that get up!
Love the costumes! And that look on Jaynie's face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteYou have reminded me my sister and I had bright orange fluffy coats our mum made us. I wonder if they are still around?
It's good to hear the transition back to work seems to be going well so far. Good luck!
You look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteJaynie is very photogenic!! I love her eyes, I think she's going to be a character.