Towards the end of Friday, she would cough and then cry.... now, she coughs and then giggles - it's really cute :)
I'm just glad I have my happy baby back, cos she was miserable on Friday, and it made me sad :(
It was just as well she perked up a lot on Saturday, cos we had the formal awards dinner to go and although I was looking forward to it, I was prepared to stay home with my girl... luckily (for me) I didn't have to!
Jeremy's Aunty came over and babysat for us (the same Aunty that works at Jaynie's Daycare) and stayed the night.
Miss Jaynie was a wee treasure apparently, and Cecile can't wait to come back and look after her again :)
We had an absolute blast at the Awards Dinner, and even went out for a dance afterwards... of course after not drinking for months and months and months (almost a year and a half in fact!!) I drank too much, and had a hangover on Sunday!
Stupid move!
And I now remember why I stopped drinking for so long.... cos no matter how crap you feel, the baby still wakes at the same time, and still needs feeding and changing etc...
Ah well, it was a great night, and I had an absolute blast!!!
Here are some pictures:
Jeremy and I before we left the house....

Me (of course) in my SIZE 12 dress!!!!!
Jeremy and I at dinner:

Sonya (Jeremy's sister) and me:
Love the pics. Happy you had a good night......bugger about the next morning though...lol
ReplyDeleteHope Jaynie continues to improve and you don't get it yourself.
Love to all xoxoxo
Look at you - a new baby and back in a size 12!
ReplyDeleteYou look HAWT DIGGETY little Miss!
ReplyDelete