Last week: 93.6kg
This week: 92.5kg
Result: loss of 1.1kg
Total result Post-Pregnancy: 12.4kg
Left to lose (to get to pre-pregnancy weight): 6.5kg
The days are flying by lately, and I can't believe it has been so long since I updated!
Mum and dad were down last week, and all the days just kind of ran in to each other! Of course it was also school holidays, so Rhian was here as well.... Semi-Organsied-Chaos at times!! *wink*
Jaynie is growing well, and has now hit the 4kg mark :)
We had our first Plunket visit yesterday morning, and the nurse was pleased with my gorgeous girl - YAY!
The lack of sleep (for me) is still an issue, but Jaynie seems to be getting a bit better at sleeping for longer, so it can only improve even more from here on in - fingers crossed!
Although in saying that, last night was total crap, and she decided that waking every 2 hours was a good idea!!
I'm hoping that it was the wild weather that kept waking her, and that she will go back to only waking 2 times a night like she has been lately!!
I'm gonna try to get a nap when she goes back to sleep (at about 8am) so cross ya fingers for me that it works, and I wake up in a better mood later - cos I'm pretty blimmen grumpy at the moment!
Not much more to say to be honest!
My life seems to be a revolving door of feeding, changing, sleeping, feeding, changing, sleeping etc!
I know it will get better.... it already is - Jaynie is smiling now - I LOVE IT!
I'm not sure I'm making much sense, so will sign off now and try to get some sleep!
Hope all of you out there in Blog Land are well and happy!!
Just re-found your blog after many years. Yay for a happy smiling baby! I hope she does keep sleeping better for you, those sleepless nights are so hard!
ReplyDelete