Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday 8th April 2011

You know you are tired when you try to put formula in a bottle that still has the lid on, or you shake a bottle that DOESN'T have a lid on!!
Yep - I did both of those things through the night - DUH!!!
We had a rough night last night, I think I must have had about 4 hours sleep in total...
Jaynie decided that she was going to wake up every hour and have a small feed each time, instead of sleeping for three hours and taking a big feed!!
Makes for a very VERY tired mummy!
Coffee is my best friend today, and I've already had two very strong ones!!!

Here is the proudest big sister in the entire world:


And this is what Jaynie manages to do to her hat every single time we go anywhere...


I have a coffee morning/meet up thing to go to this morning with some other ladies that belong to the "March 2011" group that I joined on an parenting forum...
I joined it when I was pregnant with Rhian many many moons ago, and have been a member ever since.
I met some AMAZING people back then, some of which are actual real life friends now and always will be.
So, I am looking forward to meeting the ladies from this group too.
Although there are 6 of us in the Wellington region, only 2 of us can make it today, and wouldn't ya know - the other lady also lives in Wainui!
Small small world!
Anyway - like I said - I am really looking forward to it, cos let's face it, all my friends are long past having babies, and since we didn't do an Ante-Natal class, I don't know anyone else around here that has a baby!!!
It will be nice to be able to talk to some other people that are going through the same stuff that I am right now... YAY!

Righto - nothing else to report... best I get on with it!

3 comments:

  1. Rhian does look proud as punch.
    Sorry Jaynie is keeping you up at night... but hey... it comes with the territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows how well you have parented Rhian......that now she can share that love with her baby sister. Well done Mumma :)
    Love you all to the moon and back and hope you have a nice time out "in the world" instead of home looking at the dust lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet (photo's)! Hope you've had some more sleep by now!

    ReplyDelete