Really quick post today... I have a wee girl who has done nothing but feed all day and wont sleep anywhere but on me!
Makes for a pretty restrictive day, but to be honest, it's raining outside, she is snuggly warm and I am loving just having her lie on me!!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Anyway, I weighed in this morning and am pleased to report a 1.1kg loss for the week!
Last week: 95.5kg
This week: 94.4kg
Loss of: 1.1kg
Total Post Pregnancy Loss: 10.5kg
Left to lose to pre-pregnancy weight: 8.4kg
YAY!
I'm trying to limit my carbs and sugar... it seems to be working!
Now all I need to do is get my arse moving and actually DO some exercise!!
I've never been a fan - and I admit I am lazy in that regard, so this will be the hard part!
But... I KNOW that I need to do it to tone up my already jelly like legs and butt!
Of course I can only go walking during the day when the weather is fine, so that totally rules out today :)
Righto - little Miss Jaynie is stirring again - looks like she wants more bottle!!
Crikey - she can drink when she wants to :)
Might be your heartbeat Get a clock or something musical that may work
ReplyDelete