Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday 2nd May 2011

I found this bag the other day...
I've been looking for a bigger hand bag that will also double as a baby bag for those times when I don't want to have to take out the proper baby bag that I have.
I was thrilled when I found this one:
It's huge and it holds everything I need for Jaynie (when I only go out for a short time) plus it also holds my wallet, and sunglasses, and phone, and doesn't look like a baby bag as such!


The other day, I was getting a bit cranky with Jaynie when she wouldn't go to sleep... that was until I walked in to her room to see what the problem was, and was greeted by this gorgeous smiley girl!
How can I be grumpy when this is the reception I get?? hehe...
She is learning to smile... and make noises too. It's so cute to see her change every day :)


I've been trying to get a decent photo of Jaynie over the past few days, cos I need to get her a passport...

Here are some of the bloody funny results:


And here is my favourite out of the bad ones.... it looks like a MugShot!!
I'm gonna have fun teasing her with these when she is older! hahaha...

4 comments:

  1. That baby is just do utterly gorgeous. I love the mugshot photo - lets hope it is the only one she ever has :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Is that the bag we looked at last week??
    Great Jaynie is sleeping better, makes for a much happier Mummy :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the photos are hysterical... but oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are priceless:-) Cute!

    ReplyDelete