Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday 12th April 2011

Last week: 94.4kg
This week: 93.6kg
Weekly Result: -800grams
Total Result Post Pregnancy: -11.3kg
Left to lose (to get to pre-pregnancy weight): 7.6kg

I was hoping to have lost a kg or more this week, but it just wasn't meant to be :)
I'm OK with that though.... I have 7.6kg to lose and I have 11 weeks to do it in..... I CAN do this!
Exercise is still the main thing for me I reckon.... and in saying that - I haven't done a single shred of it since I went for a walk last week!
Planning for it seems to be my biggest downfall! I simply don't! hehehe...
My days seem to get away on me, and before i know it, it's time to get dinner organised and the day has basically disappeared!
Although in saying that... I guess there is nothing from stopping me in going out for a quick half hour or so and putting dinner off a wee bit!
But... like I have said before - I am lazy with exercise, and really really REALLY need to change that!

Mum & Dad are here at the moment - it was "Grandparents Day" at Rhians' school today, so they came down for that and I managed to convince them to stay for another night :)
Mum did the 10pm feed with Jaynie last night, so it meant that I could go to bed early (7.30pm!) and not have to get up until Jaynie woke at 1.15am!
BLISS!!!
I think she will do the same tonight as well, so I am looking froward to another decent sleep!
I tell ya what - it's amazing how little sleep a person can survive on :)

Righto - not much more to report to be honest.... so I think I might get started on getting dinner organised!
See.... no time for exercise!! *snicker*


No comments:

Post a Comment