Friday, December 3, 2010
Friday 3rd December
Happy (belated) Anniversary for yesterday to my amazingly wonderful Mum & Dad!
43 years of marriage together without murdering each other - AMAZING!!!
We love you guys to the moon and back :)
It's been a crazy busy mental week at work this week and although I love being busy, there was one day this week that I well and truly felt like just walking out the door and never coming back again!
After talking to my manager, it turns out he was exactly the same as well!
Maybe it is just that time of the year huh??
Everyone is looking forward to their holidays - I know I am!!
Only 20 more sleeps to go!
YEE-HA!!!
We have a busy weekend lined up.... more to do with Rhian than anything else!
Swimming lessons tomorrow morning, then home to get changed, then off to a birthday party.
Her dad is gonna pick her up from that, cos Jeremy and I have a Xmas Function on, and then on Sunday I will go out to his place and collect her again.
We also have some stuff to do around the house - and Jeremy's dad is supposed to be coming around tomorrow morning to help put the cupboard doors up in the kitchen on the hot water cupboard.... I've only been waiting a month for this to be done!!
I have totally 100% finished my Xmas shopping today - just waiting for one last thing to turn up in the mail as I bought it online, and then I can wrap everything up and put it all away and forget about it all for three weeks!
This being organised thing is fantastic, and it certainly makes a change from me running around like a mad thing a couple of days before Christmas with thousands of other unorganised lunatics! hehehehe.....
Last night we had a mini crisis............
Rhian left her chocolate Advent Calendar on her bed.
Bella can jump up on to beds now!
Yep - you can imagine what happened!
Bella ate the advent calendar.
Not just the chocolate out of it, but also some of the cardboard as well!
Of course there were tears, tears and more tears, but they soon subsided when Mummy promised to get a new Advent Calendar today.
STUPID IDEA!
I have walked ALL around the mall today and do you think I can find one!
The Warehouse, Woolworths and Farmers have ALL sold out!
I'm gonna try Pak & Save after work, and God help me if they don't have any either!
Oh yeah.... I rang the vet to ask about the dog eating the chocolate, cos I had heard that chocolate is toxic for them.
Anyway, she said that it is not as bad as everyone thinks, and that a 5kg dog would have to eat a King Size bar of chocolate before it had any affect on the pooch.
Thankfully Bella only ate the 3rd of Dec, 4th of Dec, 7th of Dec 12th of Dec and of course she also ate Christmas Day as well - which caused the most tears on Rhians part! hehehe....... And considering they are teeny tiny chocoaltes, the vet said not to worry about it at all.
PHEW! :)
Righto - not much more to ramble on about, so I will sign off here and wish you all a fantastic weekend!
Let's hope the weather stays beautiful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bugga about the dog eating it, I am sure Bella will be fine as she is still alive, but chocolate is poisonous to dogs, but I am sure you know that lol..... and good luck in finding one, everywhere here they are sold out to.
ReplyDeleteMight just have to make one yourself!!!! The advent calendar that is LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend and those cupboard doors get put on :)
Thanks too for thinking of us.........you girls sure made it all worthwhile :)
xoxoxoxox
I have seen them at countdown....Hopefully you can find one.
ReplyDeleteHa!!! That's so funny (I know, it would not be funny but more a crisis and a half for Rhian) but man that cracked me up!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had Paige's school visit today - cannot BELIEVE she is 5 in Feb and off to Big School.. all went well thank goodness and we are "calm" at this stage... (mummy is semi-calm, paige is very calm)...
Anyhoo - enough - have a good weekend... watch out for runny dog bum in the morning!!!!
Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
LOL.. I hope you find a new one!
ReplyDeleteI had a laugh when you told us EXACTLY what days Bella had eaten!