Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Tuesday 4th May 2010
Crikey......... usually when I am AWOL from Blogging it means that I have fallen off the wagon so to speak...
But this time - NOPE!
I'm fully ON the wagon, loving life and everything about it!
Went out on the weekend with some friends and had an absolute blast!
Dancing and meeting new people - it was just great!
I actually have the confidence to talk to people now, and if they don't like me, then I know it is because of my personality, NOT because I am fat!
Geez.... it's only taken me how many bloody years to get to this stage!?!
And speaking of dancing........ I can dance for ages now and not have to sit down cos I am sweating buckets, or my feet are aching after just one or two songs!
It's fantastic!!
Although I am sure Jeremy doesn't quite know how to take me now that I jump around like an idiot at times! hehe....
It's Rhians birthday in a couple of weeks, so I am in the middle of organising her party.
It's gonna be a quiet one, down at the local lollipops place with just a couple of school friends....
Very low key, but still a party none the less.
Bathroom renovations haven't started as yet, cos the builder can't start for another 2 - 3 weeks.
I am trying my hardest to be patient, but anyone that knows me, knows that when I want something - I WANT IT NOW!!!!
Hehehehe..... Ah well, they do say good things take time right?
What else???
Work is as busy as ever, and a major announcement was made the other day about closing down our DC here in Wellington, and relocating to Christchurch and Auckland.
Thankfully I will keep my job here in Wellington, but there are quite a few people that will be made redundant between now and March 2011.
It means a heck of a lot of changes for me, and I'm not sure what my role will look like in another year, but at this stage I am just trying to go with the flow and just deal with it all as it happens.
Some new people will be moving in to my office, and I'm not really looking forward to that, as it means the peace will be shattered, but then again - I have had it good for ages now, so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later :)
I'm just grateful that I am not on the list of people that will be without employment within a year.
Keep ya fingers crossed for me!!
And......... I have come to the realisation that even if I am made redundant - it might work out to be fantastic timing, since we want another baby anyway!
Righto - it's lunchtime now, so I'm gonna go for a walk :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking @ lunch??? Dancing up a storm?? Who is this girl :P ?
ReplyDeletegreat to hear you so positive and chirpy Jo
ReplyDeleteps are you going to the Palmerston North get2gether in November???Hope to get to see some of the familiar faces