Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday 25th May 2010



It's crazy..... the year is flying by and I have NO IDEA where the bloody hell it has disappeared to!!!!

I could have sworn that I did an update late last week, but I have searched and there ain't no sign of it!  *rolls eyes*
I must be going mental ;)

Life is pretty good for me these days....  
And pretty quiet too!
My Manager is off on Annual Leave this week, so work is busy, but I love it :)
Rhian is with her dad this week, so it is bloody quiet at home!
Her front tooth FINALLY came out the other day, so the "Tooth Fairy" made a visit to our place on Sunday night.
Swimming lessons are going fabulously for her, and she is a real water baby, with so much confidence  it's just great to see!

The bathroom renovations at home have been put off for a few more weeks, as the builder has been tied up with a job taking longer than expected.
I was a bit grumpy to start with, but there is nothing that I can do about it, so I just have to deal with it and look forward to it finally getting done.

The baby making thing isn't going too well..... it's "only" been 3 months, but it seems like forever!
I actually went out and bought an ovulation kit thing the other day, so at least this way I can tell when is the prime time so to speak :)
Poor Jeremy.....  teehee

We have decided to go over to Sydney around Christmas time this year - probably just after Christmas, so we are trying to save as much money as possible for that.  
Jeremy's best mate and his family moved over to Brisbane a couple of months ago, and we want to try to add on a couple of days at the end of the Sydney stay, then fly to Brisbane and have a couple of days with them before coming home.
The costs all add up, and with trying to have a baby, plan a wedding and renovate the Bathroom, it all seems a bit too much at times!
But..... I'm still holding out for that money tree to appear in the back yard, so all is not lost yet!  hehe

Righto - time to get back to work....
So many people to annoy, so little time :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    Just so you know you aren't going bonkers, you did post last week, on Monday, about Rhian's birthday cake. It is scary how the dates change so fast! Just thought you might be reassured.

    thanks for your blog!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the baby making!! Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete