Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday 10th May 2010



I finally dragged my ass to the gym!

Yep - it's only been two months since I was there last!
SHOCKING!!  *shakes head*
I can tell that I haven't been for ages, cos my muscles are protesting already ;)

Wrap up for the past few days.....
Friday I caught up with Janine and another gorgeous lass that has had the same surgery as us.... and as always we talked full speed and the time passed by in a blur... Fantastic!
Out for dinner on Friday night, but it was a relatively early night, due to an overtired Miss nearly 6, and we were home by 8pm.
Saturday morning we were up early and off to the markets, plus the supermarket, plus various Bathroom showrooms and DIY warehouses...
Then it was off to Rhian's swimming lessons and then home for a relaxing afternoon.
Saturday evening was a very quiet one, with home made Pad Thai for dinner and American Idol on the TV - I am such a nana!!  
Then Sunday morning of course was Mothers Day, and Jeremy had already coached Rhian...
When she woke up at 6am, she went to his side of the bed and he got up and watched kids TV with her while I had a sleep in until 8am!
NICE ONE!!
Then, after we were all ready, I got taken out for Brunch, and the rest of the day was spent cleaning out wardrobes and sorting out clothes.
This time, not just mine, but everyones!
All in all it was a lovely day, spent with my two favourite people - BLISS!

Back to work today, and I am pretty much up to date with everything, so there is not even any stress here!

I'm REALLY going to try to keep up with the gym..... I do actually enjoy it when I get there, and I always feel great afterwards.
It's just the thought of getting changed and getting cold that I hate....
Ah well - I just have to suck it up and deal with it huh?

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my life???

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to read about your being so happy:-)

    LOL - and no in answer to your question - it was not a Rodney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Well done on getting back to the gym, that's the next step i'm trying to brave after a long absence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about the gym, I hate getting cold and the hassle of getting changed and then changed again afterwards.....yuk.

    Isn't J a good boy looking after Rhian while you had a sleep in............he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sending lots of love & big big hugs. It's all go go go here LOL
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a beautiful post Jo!! yay! Life is so full of karma ... good things given, good things recieved!! :D

    ReplyDelete