Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday 7th October


In the car on the way to work this morning......

Rhian:  "Why aren't the street lights on Mummy?"
Me:  "Because it is daytime, and they don't need to be on when it is light outside"
Rhian:  "Who turns them off?"
Me:  "I'm not sure"
Rhian:  "Well then Mumma, I think it must be a mystery!"

Can you tell she learnt a new word at daycare??   lol


Then this conversation followed:

Rhian "My Aunty Steph gave me this Koala Bear aye Mumma?"  (as she holds up a soft toy Koala she INSISTS on taking to daycare with her)
Me:  "yep, that's right, she gave it to you when we went to her house"
Rhian:  "When will she come to our house?"
Me:  "I'm not sure, maybe one day"
Rhian:  "Where will she sleep mumma?"
Me:  "Well, she can sleep in the room next to you once the walls have been painted"
Rhian:  "Or maybe she could sleep in my room?"
Me:  "Well maybe she could"
Rhian:  "Cos I have two beds mumma, and we could lie in bed and look at each other all night!!!"

Hahahahahaha.........
Isn't it funny how kids minds work?

Well, the weather here in Wellington is total crap, and all I want to do is crawl under a nice warm blanket and go to sleep!

I WISH!!!



4 comments:

  1. Kids - love what they come out with:-) It's good you are writing down some of it as you do forget!

    Had a 5 year old grandson sit on a tyre yesterday and he told me it was really impressive seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffffft, it is total crap here too! So much for moving north for better weather! Well, I live in hope it improves soon! At least it ain't as COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Aunty Steph will love to sleep in the bed next to Missy and look at her all night....ROFL
    She sure comes out with some cute things. :)
    Crap weather here too. The back room looks like a chinese laundry LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is just so cute!!! yay for the sunshine today though!

    ReplyDelete