Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday 28th October

Dammit!!!
I just realised that I deleted my new weight loss blog completely instead of just making it inactive!
Therefore, I have just lost anything that I had updated about........... like my car accident!
Bugger damn and blast!!

I have closed my weight loss blog, cos basically, it was doing my head in!
I thought that I was in the right head space to start up a weight loss blog again, but i have successfully proven to myself over the past two weeks, that clearly - I am not!!
I was constantly stressing about updating, about what I was going to say, about who was reading, who wasn't reading, what they thought etc etc.
So, I killed it.
And, once again, it is like a weight off my shoulders so to speak!
I haven't given up my weight loss battle, in fact I believe I am only just beginning once again!!!

Back to the car accident...... long story short, I was involved in a crash on the Wainui Hill Road, I slowed down for a car coming in to my lane, but the silly trollop behind me didn't.
Therefore, I was rear ended, and my car is now at the Panel beaters getting fixed up.

Rhian was with me in the car at the time of the accident, which freaked me out more than anything, cos I keep stressing about "What could have been".
Just gotta move on with it and be thankful that no one was seriously hurt, except a bit of whiplash for me and a farken huge bump on the back of my head.
Rhian was totally unhurt and in fact was quite excited about going in a police car while I was in the ambulance!

Got the courtesy car today.......... YUCK!!!!!



It stinks!
I seriously went through nearly a whole can of fabric freshener trying to get the disgusting manky smell out of it!
Plus I added a hanging air freshener, AND an "under the seat" freshener as well.
THEN..... I cleaned it all down with Spray n wipe.
It's a small Mitsubishi Mirage, and yes I know - I should just be grateful that I got a courtesy car at all................. but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!
Even the steering wheel is sticky!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the Dr tomorrow at 11.15am to finally do some decent talking about my fat issues.
Not sure what to expect, but I know that I HAVE to be 100% honest with her, and not just laugh it off or joke about it.

Scarey times, but after 20 plus years of living with obesity, it is time to look at serious options.

Back to work tomorrow after 5 days off - YAY!
I love having time off, but I love my job too - it's a win/win situation huh??

Princess Rhian is with Chris this week, and I just know I will miss her like crazy, but that's life.

Righto, time to try to pry Jeremy's butt off the couch and get him organised to cook dinner!

WISH ME LUCK :)

2 comments:

  1. All the best for having the man cook dinner LOL We are off to the W's for dinner si I don't havr to cook. Just gave Tarsha a bath in readyness for her holiday at the kennels LOL She was not impressed. All the best too for the Dr tomorrow :) You know what you have to do....... honesty is the only way she will be able to help. Will be thinking of you.
    Luv ya sooooooo much and just want you healthy & happy and you know you have our support always :)
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite:-)

    Hope all goes well with the doc's appointment. Hard blogging sometimes, I feel like a bit of a fraud when nothing is happening in the weight loss department.

    Courtesy cars - better than nothing - but they do always for some reason smell funny!

    ReplyDelete