So Rhian may have been a major Drama Queen last week, but my God! I have missed her this week while she has been at her Dad's!
She comes back to me tomorrow, and I am sooooo looking forward to it!
All she talks about lately is her 5th Birthday!
Now it's not actually until May of next year, but to a 4 year old, time is NOTHING!
First of all she decided that her party was going to be at her Aunty Steph's house.
Of course I had to explain to her that Aunty Steph's house was a bit too far away, and that I am sure that her friends parents wouldn't really be too keen on sending their 4 or 5 year olds to SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA for a birthday party!!! lol
Then she decided that her party was going to be at her Nana's house instead.
Well, I am pretty sure that I have convinced her that Foxton (1 1/2 hours drive away) is till too far for her friends to go for a party!!
It seems that she may just have to settle on Lollipops land instead! hahaha....
Anyway, not much else going on with our wee family here..... the cats are all good, both have been speyed now, so we dont have any problems with nasty Tom cats hanging around anymore - thank god! They were disgusting horrible manky things to have to deal with!
Jeremy is good. He has realised that he needs to lose a few kilos as well, so we are both on a health kick at present - LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!!
It's certainly a hell of a lot easier when you have support - and of course the support goes BOTH ways now :)
The house renovations have been non existant over the past few months with winter and a lack of money being the main excuses, but now with the weather warming up, and Jeremy's bonus being paid out this month, it means that things can start happening again!
YAY!!!!!
We have both been playing golf lately. Of course NEITHER of us are very good at all, but at least it is something that gets us out of the house and in the fresh air, so it HAS to be a good thing huh?
Righto - that's all from me for now.......... I'm off to my nice warm bed for a well deserved sleep :)
Make the most of your good nights sleep!!!! It'll be all 'go' again tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteNice warm bed... nice warm bed... hummmm thanks for reminding me.. I want to put my electric blanket back on... I'm a wusss! It's on the spare bed right now.... my visitors can freeze! It's MINE. Well, until summer really is here! Tis cold in the evenings still, even here in Auckland! Hope you have a top day tomorrow chick. It was nice to get a comment AND email from you BTW.
ReplyDeleteOh how precious is Rhian!!! I'm learning some valuable lessons in how much kids don't understand! Like today I discovered it was a BIG mistake telling Lachlan we'll go outside after he has a nap - he wanted to go outside straight away and wouldn't take no for an answer.
ReplyDelete