Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday 27th February 2013

Time just seems to fly by at the moment - it's pure craziness!
Jaynie's sleeping is slowly getting better I think?
She seems to have knocked out the day sleeps completely, but if that means she will sleep better at night, then I'm OK with that - to a certain extent!  hehe...

She hasn't had a night terror in a few nights, so that is a bonus as well - in fact last night, she slept from 8pm through until 5am this morning!
It made for an early morning for this tired mummy, but hey, whaddaya do?

Jeremy and I are going away this weekend WITHOUT kids!!
We have a wedding to go to at the Huka Falls Resort in Taupo, so have decided to head up on Friday afternoon and come back on Sunday.
Sonya is having Jaynie, and Rhian will go to her dad's.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm even looking forward to the 5 hour car trip!
Call me insane, but it is going to be bliss without the kids constantly complaining!
YAY!

I'll have to remember to take lots of photos!
Actually - I better remember to take the damn camera!!


6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend away - that will be so much fun and I love a good wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend away - and be careful what you eat, we don't want a repeat of the last time you tried to have a break away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will have a great deserved rest from the kiddie winkles :) Enjoy:)
    Luv you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stop by at your progress picture. You transformation is amazing.

    Your newest follower,
    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh have fun!! Kid free weekend ... bliss!!

    ReplyDelete