Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday 15th June 2011

I've been AWOL, I know... but I have a great excuse!
I've been on holiday :)

Jaynie and I went to Sydney for a week - it was BLISS!!
I tried to play it down on my blog before I went, cos I had arranged to meet a long time fellow blogger, but it was a surprise, so I didn't want her catching on that it was me coming to visit her!
Anyway, the pictures are over at her blog: Anne - Lose2live
It was great to catch up with her :)

So....... my holiday was great, I spent far too much, and will now spend the next few weeks doing all the extra hours in my part time job that I can to pay back the VISA!
Hehehe... but, like I said - I had a blast, and although we didn't do anything major, it was fantastic to just be able to spend time with Steph and Tyler and hang out!
I hardly even got my camera out while I was away, and am gutted that I don't have any pics of Jaynie and Tyler together... duh!

Anyway, I'm back to reality now, and surprisingly enough, I actually came back a kilo LIGHTER than what I was when I left!
Weighed in this morning to see 91.4kg on the scales, so I am pretty happy with that!

OK, so I wont make my goal of being back at my pre-pregnancy weight of 86kg by the time I go back to work (on the 4th July), but I have accepted that, and will just keep trucking on.
I am bloody determined to get back down there soon though!
I HATE being heavier, and I DESPISE being in the 90's, now that I know what being an 80's girl feels like of course!!

Righto...... I better get a move on, Jaynie is due to wake up, and before I know it, it will be time to go collect Rhian from school!
Jeremy is out at a meeting tonight, so it will just be the "girls" at home together, which also means a quick and easy dinner as well - YAY!!
Hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well!



2 comments:

  1. woot :) I can comment now LOL

    Jo, it was so frikken fantastic to see you and meet Jaynie.. also to see Tyler and Steph too, I had such fun and all too short.. next time :)

    You look beautiful and so happy, thank you for coming over... and thanks too to you and my sneaky daughter for surprising me :) yep, even Steph was in it LOL hehehe

    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the fact that you were able to surprise anne :)
    Great you came home lighter.......bet we will too!!!!
    Miss you all.....talk soon.
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete