Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday 20th June 2011

It's amazing how good I feel when I eat right...
And I must say, that it is certainly a LOT easier for me to stay on track with Jeremy on board as well.
He is far more "in to" the exercise side of things than what I am, but I am doing really well with the food side of things, so between the two of us we are doing pretty good :)
I was sooooo pleased when I jumped on the scales this morning and the numbers said 89.5kg
I'm and 80's girl again!
YEAH BABY!!!! a 1.9kg loss for the week :)
OK, so it means that I still have 3.5kg to go to get to 86kg and where I was when I got pregnant, but hey, I KNOW I can do it....
And then..... it is "only" 5kg to get to goal!!!
I can almost taste it! Hehehehehe.....

I've been a total slackass in relation to photos of myself lately - probably due to the fact that I felt like total crap being heavier, but I have been taking a few of everyone else, so here ya go....

Proud Daddy:

Playing around with the setting son my camera... I love Black & White :)

And I know I am totally biased... but I think Rhian is a bit of a looker :)

Even when she does have a goofy look on her face:

While at Steph's I used Tyler's capsule and wheels, and this is the view I got of my wee girl when she was all loaded up.... it cracked me up every time :)

Speaking of Tyler... here is the little spunk all dressed up ready for his Daycare photos:

Not the most photogenic baby in the world! Hehehehehe.... seems that as soon as she sees the camera, she hides the gorgeous smiles, and pulls something like this!!

Her first sleep in her cot! I can't believe she is out of a bassinet already!

This morning, just hanging out on the couch :)

The "serious thinking" pose I think!

I'm on the countdown to going back to work.... Monday 4th July, means 2 more weeks of this stay at home mum thing, then I'm a working mum again... WOW!!

5 comments:

  1. Jaynie looks way too small for the cot!
    Amanda's wee girl is still in her bassinette.

    They grow too darn fast, and yes, Rhian is drop deap gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God woman... you are not biased!! Rhian is amazingly beautiful. I can't even imagine how beautiful she will as an adult!! Oh and Jaynie is beautiful also - can't forget her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for doing so well getting to the eighties.
    Love the pics and of course all our grandchildren are gorgeous and handsome...look what 'stock' they came from :)
    Love to all and make the most of the next couple of weeks.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....just love the photos of Jaynie, she is just hilarious :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing the shots of your beautiful girls. Jaynie looks a bit of a character:-)

    80's girl again - well done:-)

    ReplyDelete