Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday 30th May 2011

And another week begins... which means I am another week closer to going back to work - ARGH!!!
4th July is the date...
So, I have just one week to either win Big Wednesday, Lotto, or befriend a rich old person, knock them off and steal their millions!
Bahahahahahahaha........
Of course I'm joking about the winning lotto thing! hehehe...

So yeah...... 5 weeks of leave left, and if I want to change anything, I have to give 4 weeks notice.
I'm just taking it all day by day at the moment, and preparing to go back to work, and if anything happens between now and then that will change things, then I will take it as it comes - if that makes sense!?

I'm sure that once I get back to work, my blogging will become much more regular, cos these days, I seem to sit at the computer with great intentions, then Jaynie will wake, or the phone will ring, or something watchable will come on TV, and all my good blogging intentions go right out the window!

Anyway - here are some photos:

Me and my gorgeous big girl at her 7th birthday party:

This is what happens when I white dog drinks out of a muddy puddle:

Rhian and her new scooter (a birthday present from Aunty Steph) which has been used every day since getting it! Best present ever she reckons!:

Tummy Time for Jaynie..... and Rhian :)

Daddy makes the bestest pillow ever!!

Little Pink Riding Hood:


5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous photos....priceless in fact :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Mum. I can't wait to have a baby sleep on me - looks so peaceful and intimate. Your girls are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As are you too Jo, you look pretty good for a mother of a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww we have photos of Emily in a pink hood JUST LIKE THAT! Too funny.
    How sad you have to go back to work.. our daughter Amanda has to as well.

    ReplyDelete