Where the heck does the time get to??
What have I been up to?
Same old, same old!
Being a mum! hehehe...
Let's start with the eating part though....
I have cut down my carb intake, in fact, I think in the last week I have eaten maybe two slices of bread in total?
I have also managed to cut down my sugar (and chocolate) intake quite dramatically as well.
Of course the result has been on the scales, and I have dropped over 2kgs in a week - YAY!
I haven't weighed for a couple of days, but on Wednesday I was 92.4kgs, so I have 6.4kgs to go before I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and 6 weeks left before I go back to work!!
I gotta get my arse in to gear and move this weight - that is for damn sure!
I'm still in a bit of denial about the whole going back to work thing.
But in saying that, I'm also kind of looking forward to it as well!
How does that work???
But then again..... there are some things in the pipeline that possibly could see me giving up my full time job and just doing part time for someone else.
I have scored a part time, work from home, data entry job for the company that Jeremy works for. It's just a couple of hours a week, but it will give us a little more "play money" and it will also give me something to do (other than playing on facebook and watching crappy daytime TV) while Jaynie is sleeping!
There is only so much washing and cleaning and tidying that can be done in a small house! hehe..
Anyway, there are rumours going around about the company that I work for, and the fact that the restructuring that has been going on may result in some jobs being made redundant.
Mine is one of those jobs.
I'm not sad at all, I'm not even upset a little bit!
Redundancy for me (after 9 years with the same company) would result in a very nice pay out, and would enable us to pay some debt and that in turn would mean that I wouldn't have to work full time at all!
Redundancy for me (after 9 years with the same company) would result in a very nice pay out, and would enable us to pay some debt and that in turn would mean that I wouldn't have to work full time at all!
If that happens, I have told Jeremy that we are having one more baby and I will be a full time stay at home mum (with a part time work from home type job)!!
And ya know what?? I must have caught him at a weak moment - cos he agreed!! hehehe...
Of course it is all just rumour at the moment, so I have to wait until I go back to work to find out the full story!!
Fingers crossed!!!
Rhian is the best big sister ever, and wants to be hands on with Jaynie all the time!
Of course this can be a little frustrating when you want to do something quickly - like change a nappy, or give her a bath or something, but I am really trying to let Rhian be as involved as possible.
She absolutely adores her baby sister, and is so SO proud of her - it melts my heart to watch :)
Jeremy is a fantastic dad, and he has taken to fatherhood like a duck to water!
There are still times when he is a little unsure of things, and that is usually when Jaynie is crying and he doesn't know why or what to do to settle her.
There are still times when he is a little unsure of things, and that is usually when Jaynie is crying and he doesn't know why or what to do to settle her.
he even changes pooey nappies!! Now that is something that I never thought I would ever see happen! hehehe...
He is totally smitten with his wee girl, and she has him wrapped around her little finger already!
And of course, now that she is interacting more and more everyday, he is getting so much more out of it all... if that makes sense??
Jaynie is a treasure... and it's hard to believe that she is 2 months old already!
The time is flying by and some days I have to stop and figure out what day it actually is!
She is also growing like a weed, and is now fitting more of the beautiful clothes that she has been given....
I look at the clothes that she was in when she first came home from hospital, and am amazed at how tiny they are!
Righto - another load of washing has just finished, so best I go get that on the line!
Hehehe... I never thought I would enjoy washing so much!
Have a great weekend everyone!
more photos please... :)
ReplyDeleteKate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
Just getting caught up on all your news. Jaynie is a lil treasure. What a cutie! Sounds like a redundancy might be a blessing in disguise?! I'll cross my fingers for you!
ReplyDeleteK x
Wow - 2 months already - that time has flown by! Glad to see there might be exciting changes in the future for you, fingers crossed.
ReplyDelete