Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Tuesday 5th August
Can't believe it's bloody August already, that's for DAMN sure!!!!
Sue left a comment on my Bebo yesterday:
"What's then plan for next Saturday OLD LADY!?!?!"
I thought she must have been on drugs, cos I had NO IDEA what she was talking about...
Turns out it's my birthday next Saturday!
Totally freaked me out to think that it has come around so quickly!
Decision time.....
Got a quote to fix the washing machine today - $350 thank you very much!!!!
FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nearly fell off my chair when Jeremy told me that one!
Of course now we have to make the decision on whether to get it fixed or not!
Of course, I am STONE BROKE and can't afford $3.50 let alone $350, so fixing it right now is not even an option.
The machine is 8 years old, it's a good ole Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive and the fixit guy says that they are "good" machines.
The repairs come with a 12 month warranty.
So my decision is this:
Fix the old one
OR
Use Jeremy's old one until January, and get a new (bigger one) on Interest Free HP?
Whaddaya reckon people????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
get a new one.
ReplyDeleteNot funny really but our daughter is very likely to have the same decision to make today!! The washing machine doc will be going around this afternoon, she can't afford a new one, she probably can't afford to fix the old one, unlike you there is no spare! I think I would tell her to look at the reconditioned ones, or opt for an interest free new one and hope she wins Lotto!
ReplyDelete