Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday 22nd August

It's been a hectic few days and I'm knackered....
My birthday was fabulous, I basically had the day off everything, got taken out for lunch, then had dinner at Jeremy's sisters place - LOVELY!!
I've been on a 2 day course this week, and then down to Christchurch for 2 days, so i've only been in the office ONE DAY this week - Monday is gonna be a nightmare!
Jeremy met me in Petone tonight after my flight got back, and took me out for dinner - AWESOME!
We went to Sopranos in Petone and it was bloody beautiful - so yummy and filling, and not too badly priced either!
What more could we ask for!
Caught up with the gorgeous Shanelle last night in Christchurch, and was fabulous to be able to sit down for a couple of hours and have a great big old girly chat!!
I have to go back down there in November, so I'll get to do it all over again! lol
The kittens are GORGEOUS, and Cha has been speyed, so all is well there...
Just have to wait for Asha to wean the babies, then she will be getting fixed too.
NO MORE big nasty Tom cats to worry about then - YAY!!!!
Righto - it's 8.15pm on a Friday night, and I am in bed already!
Can you spell N.A.N.A!?!?!?!?!
Hahahahaha....
I'm buggered - I NEVER sleep very well when I am away from home....
I'll be asleep beofre 9pm tonight I reckon!!
Nothing much planned for the weekend, so we will just take it as it comes......

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely relaxing weekend:) You deserve it :) Luv Ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had such an enjoyable birthday!

    ReplyDelete