March already.......
We were supposed to have started our house build by now.... as yet, we don't even have council consent!
I just want to get on to the exciting stuff, like choosing colours and appliances etc...
Patience has never been a strong point for me :)
We've had a terrible gastro bug go through the house in the past two weeks - it has hit all of us and is NOT PLEASANT at all! The kids both started in the middle of the night - different nights of course! So I found myself up changing beds and cleaning up puke for hours... not cutie cutie!
I managed to get a decent pram from TradeMe and have started walking to Kindy, it's "only" a 4km round trip, but it's got to be doing me some good :)
My legs are aching today, so that tells me that at least I'm working the muscles! Hehehe...
I really do want to get back in to double digits, and since it's only 5 or 6 kilos away - it's time to pull finger and just bloody do it!!!
I'm back on Facebook!
My self-imposed exile didn't quite last the month I thought it would, but I found that I was just missing out on so much news.... when I got a text from a friend yesterday to say that her and her partner has split up (three weeks ago!), I decided it was time to get back on the Facebook train again :)
Crap - Tilly has just woken up!
Best I go sort her out :)
I'll be back....
I do a 4km walk pushing a pushchair and it's quite a workout sometimes !! All exercise is good. I hope you get your home sorted soon - the waiting around is awful :)
ReplyDelete