It's been too long since my last update, so I'm just gonna bullet point things and come back to them in a few days :)
- Daisy is a lovely girl - she's responding well to obedience training that we are doing at home, and although she turns her ears off at times, most of the time she "gets it".
- More delays on the house building project mean that we still haven't been able to apply for consent from the council to even start to build, and that is frustrating the heck out of me!!!
- I HATE the rental we are in!!! So many negatives about it and I'm struggling to find any positives!!
- I got diagnosed with "tennis elbow" a couple of weeks back - I've been getting through the days (and nights) on anti-inflammatories and pain killers. My doctor said that it isn't covered under ACC, so if it doesn't improve (it hasn't improved in two weeks), then I will have to look at going to a specialist for cortisone injections - of which I will have to pay for myself.
- Jaynie turns 4 in four weeks - I need to organise her birthday party!
- I'm still having "issues" with a couple of friends - so no resolution there at all. It has also resulted in me completely deleting my Facebook page as we had so many mutual friends it was virtually impossible to stop "seeing" their stuff or having them see mine! I am on Instagram, and although I'm not a big time user at all, I do post the odd pic of the kids, so feel free to "follow" me. I'm "wishuponakiwi"
- My weight has gone up and down a kg but the numbers haven't really moved in the last month.
- I'm bidding on a mountain buggy on TradeMe so that I can start walking Jaynie to kindy in the mornings. I currently only have a crappy old "umbrella stroiller" that just isn't suitable for a 5km walk, or a double mountain buggy, that is damn hard to push with just Tilly in one side! The one I am bidding on has an attachment that Jaynie will be able to sit in if she gets too tired walking.... Fingers crossed I win the auction :)
I think that's about it.....
I'll be back :)
Bullet point response:
ReplyDelete- good news. An obediant dog is a much better pet.
- welcome to house building, it will I suspect get even MORE frustrating when you have to start actually dealing with the council.
- just remember it is only temporary and it will make a good part of the "we built a house" story.
- I hope your tennis elbow gets better real soon - without having to fork out for cortisone injections.
- Wow 4!!!!
- try to ignore and move on, spend time with your good friends and family
- 1kg variation is nothing :-)
- Good luck with the auction.