Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday 31st March 2015

Another two weeks down and another 3kgs gone!
This morning I weighed in at 101.8kg, so that is 5.1kg in 4 weeks!
On the 3rd March I was 106.9kg.
I'm happy with that :)
I can almost smell double digits again!
My clothes are certainly getting looser, and I have even had a few comments about how well I am looking...
The funny thing is, is that all I am doing is cutting out the crap food during the day and evenings, and cutting down on obvious carbs.
Imagine what the numbers could be doing if I cut out the wine as well!  hehehehehe....
That's not gonna happen anytime soon :)

Nothing much more to report...
Jaynie turned 4 on the 19th March and we had her birthday party at Laughalots Playland with some of her kindergarten friends - they had a blast!!
It's Tillys birthday next, on the 30th April, she'll be 2.
My baby is growing up!

Jeremy and I are heading away for a child-free weekend on the 10th.
I can't wait!!
We are going to Auckland for the weekend, to see Ed Sheeran in concert.
Shit - that reminds me, I need to book accommodation!
Best I get on and do that huh??


7 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss :-)

    Have a blast at Ed Sheeran - gutted I couldn't see him in Melbourne while he was here.

    Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo. So proud of you.
    And yes you are looking amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking really good and it shows :) Nana is gearing up to take charge of the munchkins. I know Rhian will be a tremendous help as she is just awesome with the two little ones. I'm sure we will all have fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was the kid-free weekend? And how was Ed SHeeran?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.. how ya doing? How's the new home coming along... or is it not even started yet? How was the concert? How's ya weight loss going? Hows the girls? bla bla bla!

    ReplyDelete