Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday 4th July 2013

I'm totally pissed off!
I used to read all my blogs through Google reader. That closed and I moved my reading list to Feedly cos it was recommended by all and sundry.
Well it sucks arse cos I haven't been able to access it due to it being "over capacity" since Monday!
Not happy!
I can't get my daily blog fix, I have no idea what is going on out there....
Of course I didn't save any if the addresses... I wouldn't be that organised.
I feel like I've lost my friends :(

Anyway, it's been a stressful week.  Jeremy went to the Dr on Monday with a suspected bladder infection and hasn't been home since!!
The Dr sent him straight to A&E, they admitted him for IV antibiotics and he has been there ever since :(
Kidney infection, bladder infection, and it has even gone to his prostrate!  His temperature was up around 40 degrees but he was freezing cold - all part of the infection apparently.
Hopefully he might be allowed home today, but we have thought that every other day too and he's still there so I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and we are finally "home-owners". 
Jeremy already owned the house (in conjunction with the bank of course) but it was all tied up in his dad's family trust. 
We were able to transfer it out of the trust and consolidate all our other debts as well in to one mortgage payment , and we are now sooooo much better off!  
Before this we were living week to week with no savings at all, and now we can actually start to put money aside - it's a huge step for us :)
This was all supposed to happen when I gave up work, but for a heap of reasons, didn't.
It's such a huge relief now... We are thrilled!

Tilly is starting to smile and find her voice... Too cute :)

Last night... Where was I supposed to sleep??

Jaynie decided to get herself dressed after her bath! Singlet only and boots on the wrong feet! She wasn't happy when I said she couldn't go out like that :)

I'm Loving life - even with all the ups and downs :)

8 comments:

  1. So glad it's all going so well.. hope times aren't to stressy for ya! Love the girls - they look lovely.

    Kate(kittie444)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see some battles coming up with Jaynie and her going out clothes.........for many years lol
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Feedly and it's working fine so hopefully nothing will be lost and it will work for you.

    Your girls are just gorgeous!!! I hope Jeremy gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jeremy, what a bit of a shock. I hope he is feeling much better.

    Jaynie is going to be great blog fodder I suspect with tales of her stubborness. Some days it will be easier to let her go out in whatever she feels like rather than battle for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had no problems with Feedly, maybe you jumped on the bandwagon too late? I joined Feedly weeks ago.
    I have lost a few blogs that I used to read though, they didn't get switched onto Feedly I think?
    I hope you can sort out the issues soon.

    The girls...OMG they are all gorgeous!

    And yikes, poor Jeremy... I hope he's feeling much better soon and home again.

    I hope you are coping ok on ya own?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi honey, just had to let you know that we are duvet twins! We must have had similar influences growing up as we have similar tastes now... good men, good food and burgundy duvets! Love you guys, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Rhian looks so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous girls you have!! Hope Jeremy is fine by now... if you need my blog addy it's lynfinallyliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete