OK - the time has come....
The scales came out this morning, and I hopped on.
I knew it was going to be bad, simply because I'm still wearing my maternity clothes, and I had to go out and buy new jeans last week - in a bigger size.
A MUCH bigger size!!!
I'm fat, unhealthy, and generally pissed of at myself for allowing it to get to this stage!
Being at home with my gorgeous girls is great.... BUT it also means that I don't really have any structure to my day, so I seem to graze all day long.
It's not "good" grazing either, it's snacking on shit food all the time.
Biscuits, sweets, bread, all the stuff that I know I shouldn't be eating, but do anyway because it is just so easy - and yummy!
Anyway, the numbers were as bad as I expected, and I'm too embarrassed to even put them on here... give me a couple of days to come to terms with them myself, and then I might share!
The same goes with the photos that I took of myself this morning - GROSS!!!
Here we go again.....
Not Gross - just not great!!!!
ReplyDeleteGet the junk food out of the house, fill the cupboards with healthy food. Get yourself, especially meals into a routine as much as you can with 3 kids.
You can do this, you know what to do :-)
Good luck Jo - no advice, you know what to do :) I too am home with my grandson so no structure but I do try to put structure into the day. Give yourself a break too - you've just had a beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteYou have done it before and you will do it again. I'm here for you when and if you need encouragement xxxx
ReplyDeleteJust a thought......remember when you lived at home and you took lunch to work how we would at the beginning of the week we would make up containers of prepared veggies for salads. .....well maybe once a week you could do containers of chopped peppers, shredded cabbage, spring onions, grated carrot, etc. and maybe hardboil some eggs that you could either use for stuffed eggs or eat as is. Have some bacon on hand, a container of grated cheese in the freezer and then you have things all ready to go for quick lunches, eg coleslaw or lettuce salads with tinned salmon or tuna or a quickly made frittata. You and Jaynie could share some scrambled eggs :). Just some ideas to get you started again.........I am putting this into practice myself lol
ReplyDeleteLove you.........you can do it.........one day at a time. :)