Jeremy is heaps better.... he got out of hospital on the Thursday, and is on a month long course of antibiotics to combat the infection.
He also has to have a follow up with the urologist to ensure that everything is as it should be... what a drama :)
The girls are all great and keeping me busy every day!
Jaynie has now slept through the night 4 nights in a row, so that is a positive sign that maybe my sleepless nights are over?
I don't want to jinx it though!!!
Tilsen has also slept through the night for the past three nights, so I'm actually starting to feel almost human these days!!
Which leads me to the next stage.... losing this damn "baby weight"
OK, OK, so it's not all baby weight, most of it is "crap food and too much wine weight".
Either way, it's time to get it off!
Amy, Sonya and I were all complaining the other day about how heavy we are, and how horrible it makes us feel, so we all came to the conclusion that we need to do something about it!
Something that will be long lasting and effective and most of all - ACHIEVABLE!
So.... weight watchers it was!
Of course I can't really follow the weight watchers guidelines of veges/fruit/grains etc (because of my surgery)... but I can watch what I am eating and make it high protein!
I have joined more for the support and accountability that comes with it.
Just knowing that the other two are doing the same thing and have the same goal is a huge boost for me, and it certainly helps get through the day knowing that we are all in the same boat.
I didn't realise how much I was eating through the day until I started taking note and of course when I STOPPED eating so much!!
I was constantly grazing on crap... high fat, high carbs, high sugar, little or no protein.
I was breaking all the rules that apply after weight loss surgery.
NO MORE!
I want to get back to where I was on my wedding day.
I was proud of myself on that day.... I'm not proud of myself anymore!
It's time to change that....
The three musketeers on a mission........less crap food, less wine, and more of the healthy stuff.......woo hoo....you can all do it :)
ReplyDeleteHow about a competition on who can produce the best "good food" when you have get togethers. You may be surprised at how easy and how good it is and how your taste buds and hunger will change.
Go for it.......you are worth it. Keep remembering how good you felt on your special day and aim to get that feeling back.
Love you
Xoxox
I'm sure you and your friends can do it, you have done it before!
ReplyDeleteGlad the family is all well... good on you for going back to WW. The accountability is a good thing - and having mates to do it too is a support network so no doubt it'll whizz off ya.
ReplyDelete:)
Kate444