Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday 25th July 2013

Weigh in this week saw a 1.3kg loss.
I'm happy with that :)
Let's hope for another good loss next week!

4 weeks to go before we head to Sydney on holiday, I'm looking forward to it like you wouldn't believe!
I finally get to meet my gorgeous niece Nikita, and spend some time with Steph and family :)
CAN'T WAIT!!!

Jaynie has had a chest infection for the past week but is finally on the mend, so today we might venture out of the house and go to Chipmunks or somewhere else where she can play.
I'm sure she must be going stir crazy by now - I know I am!! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Another good loss! You must be feeling great Jo! Wish I was in Sydney for a coffee! It will come around in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done.......I'm very happy for you :) love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent work! Go you!

    Kate (kittie444)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll done Jo... I am struggling to be 'good' over the holidays too.
    I will be on to it come Monday!

    ReplyDelete