Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday 6th August 2013

Yeah, yeah, yeah... you know me too well!
When I go AWOL it usually means I'm off track!
I was!
I was also in denial about my GAIN at weight watchers last week...
900grams!
Fuckity fuck!

I have also been in total denial about my weight.
Sure, I joined weight watchers, but it wasn't until I actually sat down and realised just how much I have to lose to get back to where I was for the wedding, that I realised how bad I have fucked up over the past year and a half!
So I've had a baby - big fricken deal!
Millions of women in this world have babies without completely letting themselves go.
I should have known better.
I've been there before!

I'm still not comfortable in posting my weight right now - I'm a huge disappointment to myself, and I don't really want people to know just how far I have fallen off the wagon.
Maybe that will change tomorrow.
Maybe it will take another month for me to come to terms with the numbers, but until then, I'm keeping my mouth shut! 
In more ways than one!  hehehehe.....

10 days until I turn 41...
How the hell did that happen!?!?!?!

18 days until we head to Sydney - I CAN'T WAIT!!

Weigh in tonight - wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly - 900g is NOTHING!
    Secondly - having a baby IS a big deal
    Thirdly - you know what you have to do you know how to do it and you bloody well CAN do it.

    Stop beating yourself up and get on eith planning your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment by Tracy!

    Good luck Jo:-)

    ReplyDelete