Good Grief - I'm getting worse at updating!!
I've had a busy few weeks....
Easter weekend we went camping - it was great!
The kids all had a total ball, and despite me getting a UTI, I also had a great time!
The husbands have all decided to get motor bikes so it looks like we will be heading away more often in the future - YAY!
I finally got some money out of my typing lady boss, so that was a huge relief!
It is not the full amount - far from it - but at least it is a start, so watch this space!
Chris (ex-husband) has put an offer on a house not far from here, and it has been accepted, so now it is a matter of him sorting out the finer details, and then moving!
It will be so good to have Rhian closer - at the moment they are over an hour away from us!
Rhian is pretty excited too :)
I had all my hair cut off the other day - I just got totally sick of it - I love it!
Hard to believe I have just 6 weeks until the wee madam is due!
I think I am all sorted out for her arrival...
She is head down and ready to go already according to the midwife, so that is a positive!
I'm hoping I go early, but of course you can't predict anything when it comes to babies, so I'll just try to be patient!!
Jaynie is still a shocking sleeper, and after talking to my midwife yesterday about being totally exhausted, she suggested ringing Plunket - something I totally hadn't even thought of - so I will do that tomorrow!
If they don't have any decent suggestions, then I'm going to take her to the Doctor and see what he has to say!
It simply can't continue on like this for much longer - I will go completely bonkers!
Righto - time to get dinner started :)
Your hair always looks great - short, long, blonde or dark. Good luck with the sleeping! All I can say is that it will get better (well once the new baby has grown too). Good luck, not long now.
ReplyDeleteLove the hair!! Tempting me in getting mine chopped off ;) Wow time has gone fast, can't believe just 6wks to go! Exciting!!
ReplyDeleteLove the haircut. Hope you get somewhere with either the Dr or Plunket with Jaynie. Will give you a call at some stage to sort out a catch up before I finally get to where I think I live lol.
ReplyDeleteLove you, xoxoxoxoxo
You look fantastic Jo! I can't wait to see photos of the newest wee girl. I hope the next 6 weeks fly by for you.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a Family Centre near you? I went to them with help getting my little girl to sleep and they were awesome - you contact them through Plunket and can go in for the day while they take you through sleep cycles with her
ReplyDelete