Had a scan today - I'm 36 weeks.
Baby's head is engaged, so that is a good sign :)
She is approx 6 pound 6 oz at present, so we could be having another wee dot...
Isn't it amazing what scans can tell you these days!!!
Jaynie was 6 pound 8 oz born, and it was a pretty easy birth, so I'm hoping for another one of them!!
First day of the school holidays today and I have survived - YAY!
We are heading away on Thursday for a four day weekend.
This time I put my foot down and said a big fat NO to camping in a tent!
So we have hired a holiday house at Foxton Beach.
There are the three usual families going, so 6 adults and 6 kids.
I was in charge of finding the house, so I made sure that there were two bathrooms!
The bonus of being pregnant is that we get to have the master bedroom which includes a King size bed and an ensuite with spa bath!
SCORE!!!
The "boys" all have their new motorbikes, so this weekend will be the first time we take them all away with us - I think we will end up taking one of the trucks, as there are three adult trail bikes, two kids trail bikes and a kids quad bike - it's gonna be fun fun fun!!!
I had my hair cut even shorter last week...
Excuse the goofy look on my face! It's hard to take a picture of yourself! hehehehe...
I love my hair even more now!
It literally takes about 30 seconds to do in the morning - BLISS!!!
Super Cool Jaynie...found Rhian's sunglasses and then wouldn't take them off!
Righto - time to get dinner started!
LOVE the new hair do Jo!! Looks fabulous!! And doesn't Miss Jaynie look adorable with her big sisters sun glasses on! Have a great long weekend up in Foxton :)
ReplyDeleteLove Foxton Beach - haven't been there for so long - have fun! Hair looks great and best of luck for your next bubba - I have a feeling it'll be soon!
ReplyDeleteKate (kittie444)