ARGH!!!!
I sneezed yesterday and wet my pants!!!
NOT IMPRESSED!!!
Although I can laugh about it now, yesterday I was mortified!
Last night I invested in some Tena liners.....
NOT FAIR :(
Get this baby out of me now!
I'm not sure I can last another 4 weeks!
I'm glad you're laughing now because I am as well! You're not alone, I just spoke to my friend who is only 10 weeks or so into her pregnancy and she has the flu but keeps coughing and has the same problem.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if it makes you feel any better at all, early babies are possible. A friend just had one four weeks early (fine) as well as my sister (fine). Good luck xo
Sneezing and pant wetting will return... also extreme laughing will bring it on :) Welcome to my world and I'm not pregnant - one of the many charms of getting older. Not long for you now, make the most of this precious time.
ReplyDelete2 words - pelvic floor. Due to being slack (no pun intended) whilst pregnant, the peeing whilst sneezing, coughing or laughing continues - and the youngest is 13 now.
ReplyDeleteaww cute! Exciting that baby is nearly here!! I agree with Tracy pelvic floor exercises will help both now and after bubs arrives
ReplyDeletelolol....I'm not even pregnant and when i sneeze
ReplyDeleteI wet myself at least you have an excuse :O)
Looking forward to seeing your little bundle.
Michelle x