Jeremy, his dad, and Sonya (sister):
Jeremy's Dad, Lizzie (Sonya's Daughter), Sonya & Me:
Jeremy & Me:
I told you my dress was bright! hehehehe.....
Jaynies birthday cakes - the pink one went to playgroup, the Dora one was for the small gathering last night:
Jaynie & Rhian in Jaynie's new Dora sleeping bag:
Jaynie in one of her Dora tops - She LOVES this one and wore it for three days straight at one stage! I took it off her and put it in the washing basket, she screamed blue murder, tipped the washing basket up, got it out and tried to put it back on again!
And more Dora - a dress this time:
Now this is what happens when she insists on buttering her own bread - mess central!
I have never known such a strong willed little girl - she is stubborn just like her father!
Miss Jaynie is totally obsessed with Dora the Explorer... OBSESSED I tell ya!
She can spot anything related to Dora a mile away, knows all the characters in the show and as soon as the music comes on, she will come running...
Too cute!
We had a small gathering last night to celebrate her 2nd birthday, nothing major, just takeaways at our place with the
usual crowd" - I just couldn't let the day go by without doing something.
I'm not doing a party for her this year, money is tight, I'm tired and she's only two - she doesn't really understand it all yet.
Next year will be different!
The only shot I got of Jaynie blowing out her 2 candles!
We are heading off camping next weekend - just up to Himatangi for three nights, but we are all looking forward to it - if the weather cooperates of course!
The same three families that went away at Xmas together - it should be fun :)
I got a promising email from my typing lady this morning and only time will tell is she comes through with her promises, but it seems there is not a lot I can do about it if she doesn't... She is in Australia, I'm not and I am not a registered business....
Lesson learnt :(
I had as midwife appointment yesterday... all is well with the baby.
It seems she is head down and ready to go already, so that is a good sign :)
Growth scan is booked for Monday morning, so as you can imagine, I'm really looking forward to that! Any chance to see my precious cargo on screen is fantastic!
I'm hoping to get a bit of a sleep today - Jaynie had a terrible night last night, I think I got about 2 hours sleep, so I'm absolutely shattered!
Not sure what the heck was wrong with her, but she wouldn't sleep for more than about 20 minutes at a time.... totally exhausting!
Hopefully she will crash soon and we can BOTH get some sleep!
Happy Birthday Jaynie.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos from the wedding, especially the one with Jeremy's hand on your tummy - precious.
I hope you manage a nana nap today.
Hi
ReplyDeleteJaynie is so cute! very pretty!
Cheers Peta
Bugger about her being in Australia. I wonder if there is anyone there you can report her to? It might not get you the money but warn others off working for her?
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, and happy birthday! She is very cute, and reminds me a lot of my niece.
Penny xo
Aww cute pics and love the Dora cake!! Bella is obsessed with Diago (which I think is Dora's brother?) and she's the same, hears the music and comes crawling from wherever she is.
ReplyDelete