Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday 22nd August 2012

A selection of photos taken over the past couple of weeks:

Is that a dimple I can see?

My gorgeous girls - but of course I'm biased :)

I sent this pxt to Jeremy the other day, I titled it:  Living the Dream :)

They were quiet... I wondered why?  Fully engrossed in "The Wonder Pets"

We splashed out on a new bed... which meant I also HAD to get new linen (and pillows), the BEST investment we have made EVER!  The bed is so damn comfortable, I LOVE getting in it!!!

The last one is from yesterday.... I could hear all this banging, and when i went to investigate, Miss Jaynie had managed to get in to her wardrobe and empty out a container, then climb in it!
That "smile" is her classic pose whenever she sees a camera - too cute!

I'm LOVING this whole being at home thing!
It actually makes me wonder how the hell I had time for a full time job as well!!!

My weight is UP to an all time scary high since my WLS, but not including being pregnant - does that even make sense?!?!
98.8 kgs flashed up at me on Monday morning.... I very nearly vomited right there and then!!
How the hell did I let myself get back here?!?
It's just an absolute whisper away from double digits?!?
I cried.
A lot.
And then I realised that tears weren't going to melt the fat away.
It was going to take some work, and some perseverance, and a LOT of honesty.
With myself...
Being honest with MYSELF!
Ha - what a revelation - Not!!!
So...... it's only been two days since I gave up wheat.
I'm already 2 notches down on my belt, and I FEEL better, my stomach isn't constantly hurting and it doesn't stick out further than my (fairly small) boobs!
It's the first rule of Weight Loss Surgery..... give up white bread, pasta, rice etc.
Protein, protein, protein....
I so need to do this....
I've been here so many times before, I don't want to be here again....
I want to be comfortable in my clothes by the time our Christmas holiday rolls around...
I don't want to be buying bigger jeans...
I want to fit the ones I already have!!!

So, now that I'm not working, that is one less stress in my life, and I can concentrate on my family - and ME.

I walked in to the lounge just now, and Rhian said "I think I've turned in to a chair"



A close up of the classic Miss Jaynie "Smile"


"HOME"  one of the gorgeous 'words' I got from Lisa for my birthday - I love it!!!!

The other 'word'... "RELAX"
I love this too!!!! 

And "the" pandora bracelet that I got for my 40th birthday..... 
Jeremy got me the bracelet, plus the safety chain, plus the two spacers, plus two "J"s and one "R".  Its pretty obvious what they stand for :)  
Then....  he totally surprised me and went out (Rhian and him together alone) and picked out two more charms :)   
Rhian picked out the solid heart and he picked out the bible.

Rose gave me the gorgeous butterfly charm - it represents friendship - and I ADORE it!!!

Then, I got a gift certificate for my birthday from a heap of my gorgeous friends, to go and get some more charms, which I did!!!

So, as you can see, my bracelet is nearly full, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! 

There you have it.... an update of the past few weeks...

Let's hope that the next time I get my ass motivated enough to do another update, the numbers on teh scales will be even smaller!!!



7 comments:

  1. YOU. ARE. GIVING. UP. WHEAT.

    Oh my, you jumped on that bandwagon!

    I am sure it will work for you.

    Your girls are gorgeous!

    And love the bracelet, you spoilt thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos. I love Jaynies' poser smile.

    Can tell you're enjoying being a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is looking great for you Jo.
    Enjoy the girls while they are young :O)

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos.what a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos. :) That bed set looks gorgeous....well done on your purchase.
    Just watched Aunty Ali pack.......remember you the other Christmas!!!!......think she will be sitting on her case to shut it LOL
    Hope you having a great weekend.
    Love to all
    Ma
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the offer of wraps Chick, but I hope you have another babe and need them YOURSELF!
    I will google it cos I don't think I got a 'miracle wrap'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did just look at them on the net... I saw another one at The Baby Factory today too... very similar to the 'Miracle Wrap'... only it has a zip from top to bottom and it has the inner wrap thingees too. It's called the Mum2Mum Dream Wrap.
    I might get one of them too... The one I got today I'm not happy with at all... it's a bit weird! Lacy loved it though, so that's the main thing eh? *smiles*

    ReplyDelete