Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday 16th August 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

40 today.....  HOLY SHIT!!!

I have so much to say...

I'm just so damn happy!

It's been a perfect day to be honest!

I got a stunning pandora bracelet from Jeremy and the girls, plus a couple of adorable charms from my mum and dad.

I got some stunning "words" from my gorgeous big sister - "Relax"  and  "Home" and they are just perfect - brought a tear to my eye when I unwrapped them :)

I will take photos of my presents later, but I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for all the emails and facebook messages and texts that I have received today... it's quite overwhelming!!

I have a couple of friends coming over for takeaways and a wine tonight, so it will end my brilliant day just perfectly!!!

SOOOOOOO much more to add, but no time to do it.....

I will be back int he next day or so...

LOVE this life :)

11 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! May all your wishes come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to a very special lady :)

    love
    Anne, Toni-Maree, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - I'm glad you are so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap. Didn't realise you were 40 when I said Happy Birthday before... you old fart!!!

    Glad life is a bowl of cherries for ya! Love it when that happens.

    Many more to come I say!

    Kate (rogers...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you had an awesome evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Jo!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, remember life begins at forty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 40th Birthday Jo. Sounds like you had a beautiful day. Just caught up on your blog. I have been so slack at reading blogs and am loving how happy and positive you sound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CLEARLY I'm late as... but anyway: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK!! Glad you had such a neat day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday Jo! Sounds like life is perfect for you:-)

    ReplyDelete