Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday 9th August 2012

SEE!

I AM still alive :)

And I am officially unemployed!!!!

Actually, I have given myself a new title already!  I am a Home-Life Coordinator, managing a team of three :)

Yep - I've finished working...  Well, full time at least!

I was supposed to finish on the 17th August, but due to a myriad of reasons, I was able to pull forward my leaving date and Tuesday of this week was my last day.

It is all still a little surreal at the moment, I mean I have worked full time since I left school, so it has been a LONG time since I didn't have a job.

So..... now that I am a "kept woman" and don't have to worry about work at all, we have decided that we will try to extend the brood by one more...

Yep - you read that right!  Jo is clucky again!

With a bit of luck, it will happen quite fast... although I am turning 40 next week, so the old biological clock is ticking over and it might take a while...

I'm picking that if I'm not pregnant in a few months, then we will have to reassess the situation...

Time will tell :)

So there ya have it!

Big changes in the world of Jo... and I am loving it!

7 comments:

  1. Changes alright but good positive ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a complete change for you. Love the new title and obviously as you are doing so well it will hopefully be with a staff of 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, love the "clucky" news and the hopes of another gorgeous child to add to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXCELLENT! Long may you enjoy being a 'kept woman'... I kinda like it... lol!
    And fingers crossed on the baby making front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....an exciting future for you and your family Jo.
    Enjoy your time at home.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Jo
    Wishing you fun filled day.

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete