Monday 23rd July 2012
My news..... I handed in my resignation at work today!!! So, as of the 17th August (four weeks away and the day after my 40th birthday), I will be a full time stay at home mum!! OMG - I can't wait!! It's gonna be the best birthday present ever!!! So many plans.... I'm so excited!!!
Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!!! I am so happy for you. You have worked so hard while having babies, you seriously deserve this.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, some time to enjoy the children :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you deserve this and I am so pleased for you. :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo......you did it :) A new direction for you to travel. The girls will love having Mummy at home :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThats so exciting - enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteYahoo! That is cause for fantastic celebration! It's always good to hear about people getting to do what they want.
ReplyDeleteWell done Jo!
Penny
This is so perfect for you Jo.. I am so happy.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, how exciting, I bet you have been grinning like a loon all day.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo - very cool news. Congrats. Going to be a looong month for ya!!
ReplyDeleteKate
How awesome Jo!
ReplyDeleteYou may get a bit bored being a SAHM after working for so long... but there are benefits!
Time to enjoy your baby!
Awesome Jo. You will so enjoy it and so will your girls.
ReplyDeleteYou won't regret that decision! Fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! I cant believe you are soon 40!!!Your girls will love having a stay at home Mummy, I bet tho that you will be helping in hubbys new business so that will keep you busy too.
ReplyDeleteOhh... it just hurt my eyes to read about you staying at home! I am so jealous! But you sure deserve this and I am happy for you. :)
ReplyDelete