Monday, July 2, 2012
Monday 2nd July 2012
I'm still kicking :)
Had all of last week off work, sick with Bronchitis ad a chest infection.... Not a nice week :(
Plus, Jaynie also got a dose and was home with me on antibiotics too... poor wee thing!
Luckily Rhian managed to avoid the bugs and stayed healthy all week, despite all of our coughing!!
Nothing much exciting happening in our world these days...
Winter seems to make people hibernate a lot more, so our social calendar has been a bit bare lately!
Not that I'm complaining, because this month I'm doing "Dry July"
Go me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo hoo on doing Dry July....good for you :) Glad you are back on deck. Hopefully you will get through the rest of winter without any more sickness.
ReplyDeleteKeep warm :)
xoxoxo
oh shit! I wanted to do dry july and completely forgot about it! I miss it every year!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteHope dry July is going well? I am interested in doing it next year and curious about how you are finding it.
Good luck!
Penny
Far out,your house is always sick Jo!As a mum of 8 kids you guys are more sicker than us!
ReplyDelete