Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday 22nd June 2012



I'm still here...

Just busy and completely off the wagon ..... AGAIN!

A good friend of ours lost their Dad / Father in law last week, so it has been an emotional time...
The funeral was on Monday and he had a great send off... lots of laughter and love involved.

My eating is not perfect, made harder by the fact that I really can't be bothered with exercise of any kind!
The good news is, that I have been able to avoid all alcohol (except for a couple of wines after the funeral) for a few weeks now, and I am loving not having hangovers!

Jeremy's new business is going extremely well, and he is loving it - YAY!
Makes for a happy home that's for sure!

And I'm happy that we FINALLY got paid this week!
The bank account was looking pretty pathetic after 8 weeks of no wages for him!

A quiet weekend is planned, and I think Jeremy might even have a day off - Awesome!

3 comments:

  1. It's always harder in Winter......you just have to believe in your own ability to change those bad habits that have crept in. Well done though on the wine....Mummy is impressed. Glad you finally have an income to show for all Jeremys hard work. :)
    Enjoy your weekend, love you :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jo havnt been around in the blogging world in a while just giving u a heads up we are having the wls conference here in Chch this year november 16-18 at Living Springs so if u want to know more or have anyone else that would be keen flick me an email felicity-dagg at hot place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya for a healthy bank balance... and for avoiding too much wine. Wine is evil... it always gives me a hangover.

    ReplyDelete