Yes - I'm still alive!
Yes - It's been a while!
No - I don't have anything interesting/witty/important to say!
My weight is stable - I'd like it to be going down, but for now I'm content with where I am and the fact that the number aren't going up!
Jaynie has had some health issues - it seems never ending, and I wonder what I must have done to warrant all the crap that she has had to go through in her short life! I must have really pissed off the Karma Gods that's for damn sure!!
I had most of last week off with her, and I've taken this week off work and we are staying at home again - so that she can get BETTER before going back to daycare and just getting sick again :(
Neither Jeremy or I want her to go back to Daycare at all, but until some things are sorted out (financially - long story) we just have to wait until I can hand my notice in at work.
To make matters worse, Rhian picked up some kind of stomach bug late last week, and turned in to Miss Pukey Puke for a few days! I've never cleaned up so much spew in my life, and the washing pile wash horrendously big at times!
It was so hard seeing her like that, as usually she is the healthy one! She didn't eat for two days, and then once she had stopped "going both ends" she was almost too afraid to eat anything in case it started her going again!
Poor wee thing :(
I'm fast running out of leave... I've got no sick leave at all, and I'm ripping through my annual leave at a very fast rate of knots!
Cross ya fingers that "things" happen fast for us and I can leave work soon - I'm hoping by September I will be out of there :)
Rightio.... little Miss Jaynie wants to play Peek-A-Boo, so best I get on with it :)
If only I could teach her that she is supposed to say Boo AFTER she has taken her hands off her eys! hehehehe..... too cute!!!
You forgot to say that you did have moral support from Mummy!!! rofl
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you again at the end of the week. Jaynie playing Peek a Boo is just gorgeous. She cracks me up with her screwed up smiley face :)
love you..xoxoxo
OH Jo, hope you all start feeling better soon, nothing worse than little ones being sick :(
ReplyDeleteHugs to your mum too :)
Anne
Hope you are all feeling a bit better...
ReplyDeleteahem - can we have some PHOTOS please? I bet she's grown a whole heap.
:)
Kate (Rogers... ;) )
Oh Jo, you poor thing!! Having to work and contend with with kids. They do say that childcare kids get sicker simply because they are exposed to more illnesses than kids at home with just Mum. When I did Porse childcare I'd still take care of children if they were not too bad, whereas the childcare centres would not let them back. The Mums of the kids I looked after were lucky!!
ReplyDeleteRoll on the time you can stop work and enjoy your babies :) and.. yay for your Mum as well for helping out!
Oh poor Jaynie, she has certainly copped more then her share of ailments which just isn't fair at all. I hope the situation your holding our for changes REALLY fast so you can be the stay at home mummy you are wanting to be.
ReplyDeletePoor wee Jaynie. Maybe she is just getting all the sickness over & done with early. I was lucky, my two didn't seem to catch much or get sick often despite being daycare kids (to this day I maintain it was my crap housekeeping that exposed them to bugs and toughened their immune systems lol).
ReplyDeleteI hope everything works out for you guys with your plans but don't let it stress you out either.