Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Tuesday 3rd April 2012
I'm still here, still plodding along....
This morning my weight was 88.8kg, so I'm not too upset with that.... considering the amount of alcohol I have consumed over the past few weeks :)
I've started again today with trying to cut out as many carbs as I can, and for breakfast I tried Greek Yoghurt with a mixture of nuts sprinkled over it - it was DELICIOUS!!
Jaynie has had a bit of a bad run with a cold and rattly chest, but a quick trip to the Dr last week saw her fixed up with some medicine, and although she is still not 100%, she is a lot happier in herself - YAY!
Not sure if I have mentioned it already, but our baby girl is walking now!
She took 4 steps on the day before her 1st birthday, and hasn't stopped ever since!!
Its so cute!!
I absolutely hating work at the moment.
My new boss is a prat, and I have finally realised just how easy i have had it for the past few years!
I need a magic wand to wave over us and pay the mortgage... then I can give up work completely!
I'm totally clucky again, I really want another baby, but it is just not doable with our finances the way they are, so we are currently looking in to that as well.
It is my 10 year anniversary on the 1st May with My current employer, so my aim is to last until then without screaming at my boss to shove his job where the sun dont shine!
I'm sure I can survive another moth! Hahahahaha.....
After that..... who knows??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment