Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Wednesday 11th April 2012
It's starting to stretch out a bit between updates here, huh?
So much going on, lot's of it positive - YAY!
The wedding seems like a distant memory now... which reminds me.... I MUST get on to the Thank you cards!!!!!
Jaynie is fantastic - full on walking, we can't sow her down...
Rhian is a treasure, so insightful and empathetic - I love her to bits and am so proud of the young person she is growing in to.
Jeremy is busy busy busy, and there are exciting things in the pipeline for him regarding work.
Me... well, I'm still hating my job, but I am just trying o focus on everything else that we have going on at present, and just "get on with it"
Hopefully it wont be too much longer before I can give up entirely and be a stay at home mum with my gorgeous girl :)
So there ya have it....
Life is great, family is great, and I'm just loving it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So great to hear you being positive on so many things. Yep the wedding does seem like a distant memory but what a great one:) Must get onto getting prints done......still have to sort which ones I want to frame :)
ReplyDeleteLuv you all
xoxoxo
Love it!!! What a fabulous post!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I cannot believe that the celebrant stuffed your vows. That sux! Was she apologetic? You looked so amazing, and every time that I see a photo I am just jealous as!! Here's to the 1st of May and winning the lotto hey?
ReplyDelete