Where the heck does the time fly to??
I've just got back from Sydney (well, I actually got back last Wednesday) after a nearly 3 week trip to Steph's place with Jaynie and Tilly - it was brilliant!
Just what I needed - and although we didn't actually DO a heck of a lot, I love just spending time with my sister, so to me it was pure BLISS!
It's the first week of the school holidays this week, and Rhian is here for the week - the little ones are LOVING having her here, and she is just such a fantastic help, I'm loving it too!
I tell ya what else I'm loving, and that's not having to get up and make school/kindy lunches or even get out of my PJs by a certain time! It's just nice to be able to not have to rush everywhere :)
What's going on with me?
Nothing much!
I'm still waiting on my appointment with the Ear, Nose & Throat specialist about my hearing loss - I'm booked for the 15th October, so at least I have a date now!
My weight is SLOWLY coming down... I jumped on the scales the morning after getting home last week, and I was sitting on 106kgs, so I didn't gain a single gram while I was away - AWESOME!!!
Obviously I'm still heavier than what I should be, or what I would ideally like to be, but at this stage, I'm actually pretty OK with where I am and what I'm doing about it.
Of course I know that I could put more effort in to losing weight, do more exercise, drink less wine, but to be honest - I'm not too bothered!
All my clothes fit, I'm still (mostly) in the "normal" size section - OK, so it's the biggest end of the "normal" section, but I'm not crying about it at night, so I'm accepting my lot :)
Hang on - that sounds like I'm happy here - I'm not - I guess I've just learned to accept what I have and what I am and I'm 100% grateful for it all :)
This is me about 8 weeks ago - so I don't think I'm looking too bad ;)
I really should try to get back here and update more often.... it can be quite therapeutic :)

I think you look bloody fantastic... you are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYaa to a lovely time with your sister in Aussy.
Yaaa to school holidays, I too enjoy not having to work around school.
You look great and don't forget you are really tall so can carry off a bit of extra weight and still look good. Just remember where you used to be weight wise - as long as you are slowly loosing (or even just maintaining) then you are winning :)
ReplyDeleteSo great to here from you. I have been reading your blog for years and was a little bit worried that you have stopped blogging. I enjoy to read about your life a lot. You look great! Autumn greetings from Finland! BR; Heli
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteYes good to hear from you, you look great!
Cheers Peta
You look gorgeous my friend as you always do xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. Just love your blogg! Malin
ReplyDeleteYou are looking great, don't stess about your weight, just focus on healthy eating and doing what makes you happy.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back :)
ReplyDeleteDi- Sydney
Looking great Jo!
ReplyDeleteYour looking great as always Jo
ReplyDelete