I'm baaaack!
Our long weekend away in Sydney was AMAZING!!!
So much fun and I just have to say that my little sister sure knows how to throw a fantastic party!!
The effort she went to for her husband's 40th birthday party was nothing short of sensational!
I'm 100% positive that people will still be talking about it for years to come!
The food, the service, the set up, the entertainment, the photo-booth, the cake - all completely FABULOUS!!!
We came back exhausted! Hehehehe....
Took a good week to recover ;)
I did actually start this post last week, but life has been crazy busy - Tilly hasn't been well, and I seem to spend all of my time running either around after all three girls, or cleaning up after them!!
I'm seriously wondering how I ever had time to work full time!
The whole "cutting out carbs" thing kind of got ditched while we were away, and to be honest, I've struggled to get back on to the carb-free wagon since being back.
Not because I don't' want to - just because I've had no time to do a big grocery shop, and I haven't even had the chance to do an on-line one - I'm never home when the deliveries are scheduled.
Poor excuses I know - but yesterday I managed to fill the cupboards and the fridge again, so let's get going again :)
I didn't go completely crazy over the last few weeks, but I did overindulge on several occasions, and the alcohol consumption has been pretty crazy!
Anyway, I landed myself with a substantial gain of 1.5kg since my first weeks weigh in - so as of this morning I'm sitting on 111.7kg.
And, to be honest - I'm bloody surprised I got away with "only" 1.5kg!
OK - here are some photos:
Lucky I'm not overly precious about the coffee table getting dirty!!
Me at the beginning of the night of Chris's 40th - SOBER!
Photo Booth evidence!
There was also a professional photographer at the party, so I can't wait to see some of those shots!
I'm pretty sure he got one of me and Jeremy - BOTH SOBER!!!!
It's Jaynies 3rd birthday tomorrow - can you believe it???
We aren't doing anything major for her this year - just a small BBQ with the "regulars".
It's Tillys' 1st birthday next month, and we usually make a big deal out of the 1st one, so I'll save most of my efforts for that :)
Then, in May it's Rhians' 10th birthday!!!
Anyway - I've got a bit on over the next few weeks, so if I'm not updating much - that's why.
Not because I'm completely off the rails - I'm determined that next time I go to Sydney I'll be back shopping in the regular size racks - NOT the fat chick areas!!!
But, with Kindy three times a week, play group three times a week, Hip Hop for Rhian, and netball starting for Rhian as well, my weeks are pretty busy - like I said - it makes me wonder how I ever had time to work full time as well :)






You are looking as gorgeous as ever Jo... and I love the one with your Mum. And of course it goes without saying that your girls are all beautiful too - just a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of the children....such big eyes!
Cheers
Peta
Brilliant time had by all by the look of it. Cool!
ReplyDelete