Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday 13th November 2013

I'm still kicking about, my time these days is spent trying to grow this one: 
Trying to teach this one to go wees in the toilet:
And trying to get this one off her bloody iPad long enough to hold a conversation:

I had my hair cut and coloured recently and am loving it:
The whole house is sick at the moment with colds, and it looks like I'm actually going to have to get dressed today and go to the supermarket because we have run out of honey, lemons AND tissues!! 
Not good :(

I'm off to Sydney again with Jaynie and Tilsen to stay with Steph for about 10 days, at the beginning of December, totally looking forward to it :)

That's me for now!
Miss 9 has just been collected for school by her dad, Miss 6 months wants out of her high chair, and Miss 2 1/2 wants the playdo out again!  I might just have a shower while there is calm! 






4 comments:

  1. Your girls are bloody gorgeous! Ya know I had three girls... then three boys!
    Something tells me you ain't gunna try and copy me.
    I hope you guys get over your colds fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have clearly got your hands full with three girls! Your haircut looks great but then, seriously, I've never seen you with a bad hairstyle - not matter what you do it always looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo, you look younger and slimmer! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come you never look any older? Gorgeous girls too.

    ReplyDelete