Weigh in this week was good, another loss - 1.1kg this time, I'm happy!
I'm still not ready to tell the world how much I have to lose..... Odd really, cos I've always been so open about it all, but this time I really am disappointed in myself for getting this bad, so until I can change that thinking, the numbers will remain mine.
Today will involve lots of packing of suitcases!
We are off to Sydney on the 6.40am flight tomorrow, so I need to get everything done today.
That includes packing Tilly's bag, packing Jaynie's bag, packing my own bag, cleaning out the fridge, tidying the house, getting up to date on the washing etc etc... You get the picture :)
And, because Rhian is off to her Dad's tonight, I need to make sure that her suitcase is packed too!
She is coming back here next Friday night and then her and Jeremy are flying out to Sydney on the early flight on Saturday morning.
Woohoo another great loss, well done.
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome trip.
I hope your trip is going well Chick. I understand about the bloody numbers.
ReplyDeleteHey Jo, you have not updated for a while? How are you?
ReplyDelete