Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday 9th October 2012


I wasn't going to say anything until after 12 weeks, but you know me - I can't keep my mouth shut for too long!
We found out a few weeks back, and after the shock wore off, the excitement kicked in!
Then the morning sickness started and the whole world just started churning!

I'm just over 8 weeks, due on the 18th May 2013, adn Jaynie will be 2 years and 2 months when the new addition comes along...

FUN FUN FUN!

It happened a hell of a lot quicker than we ever expected - like the first month after leaving work!!!
But we are thrilled all the same.

13 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news, congratulations to you all. Leaving work has been the best move for you, and things have definately been on the improve (send me some of that please...lol). I have followed you for so long, and one day hope to meet you in person :) I could not think of a more deserving person, thinking of you and sending hugs and blessings YAY for another cute baby to join your family. :) *smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody awesome news Jo! I know how much you wanted another bub... well done on falling so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Jo! Wonderful news. Hope the tummy settles down soon and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Susan in Dunedin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Now i don't have to keep my mouth shut!!! Cant wait to see you guys at christmas!!!! Love Ashlee xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news Jo - happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummy and Daddy are happy too. :) Wow!! There was a time when we wondered if we would ever have any grandchildren and by Christmas 2013 we will have 7!! Well unless someone has twins!!! ROFLMAO
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! I saw J's post on FB ages ago and did wonder when you were coming back to tell us!!! Yay! Awesome news...

    :) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic news :O)

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, so exciting!!!
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete