Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday 5th June 2012



WTF!?!  It's June already????

Crazy shit!!

Last week was a very successful week following the 5 Day Pouch Test rules.
It was also a HUGE eye opener for me, and it made me realise how badly I had been abusing my modified tummy!

It's been said all along, that the Weight Loss Surgery is  TOOL only.
If you don't learn to live with it and MANAGE it properly, then it will quite probably fail to a certain degree.
Well, I definitely have NOT been managing it very well, and the last week has proved that to me in a big way.

Last Monday I clocked in at 94.4kg
I weighed in again on Saturday morning, and I was 90.0kg
A loss of 4.4kg in 5 days.
Now, don't get me wrong, I didn't actually do the 5DPT for weight loss alone, I did it to reset things both physically, and mentally.
And although I will admit that I strayed a bit over the weekend, I also feel that last week was a total success!

We had quite a busy weekend.
Friday I had the day off with Rhian and Jaynie, and I also looked after Sonya's kids as well.
Mum and Dad came for a visit, and I took full advantage, leaving the kids with them while I went off to a meeting with the accountant (for the new business)
After that, it was home again, and it was actually a quiet night...
Saturday saw Jeremy working, and then Mum and Dad came back again and stayed for dinner.
I had a couple too many wines on Saturday night, but I'm not overly concerned, as I had already told myself that I was "allowed" a couple :)
Sunday  rolled around and Rhian had a birthday party to go to, plus we had a meeting with an Insurance Broker, so that took up most of the afternoon...
Then Monday was a combined birthday get together for the family for Zach & Anastasia's birthdays, so we went to Lisa's place and had a lovely afternoon!
Of course I ate too much there, but successfully managed o come home without bringing baking with us, so that was a bonus!  hehehehe.....

And now it's back to work again..........
BLAH :(

2 comments:

  1. Was great to catch up with you & Jeremy and the girls.......they are both growing up so fast.
    Great too to have you altogether on Monday. I thought we did pretty good foodwise considering all the goodies on offer :)
    You are doing well....keep it up :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy weekend then!
    Glad you are on top of the diet stuff again.

    ReplyDelete