Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday 16th September


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Stephanie
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to the bestest little sister anyone could ever wish for!!!!!!

I hope all your dreams come true this year!!!!!


We love you soooooooo much, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about you and the amazing love you have for you family.

You are the most loving, giving, empathetic and courageous person I know, and if you weren't my sister, I would still be absolutely HONOURED to be your friend.

May your 32nd year be the best year yet!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww ... that's beautiful! More people should have sisters like that in the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are really special and the best best friends we could have!!

    Hope Steph had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, you even brought tears to my eyes :) Sorry I didn't get your text til we got home last night.....we were at Beef & Wine with Mary & Twigg :)

    ReplyDelete