Rhian is driving me crazy with her sleeping this week!!!
Or rather LACK of sleeping!!!
Not sure what her issues are, but I am having such a hard time getting her to go to sleep in her own bed without a drama!!!!!
I have started a "Sticker Book", so if she spends the whole night in her own bed, she gets to put a sticker in her book, and at the end of the week, if she has done the whole week, she gets a treat!
Let's hope it works, cos Lord knows I NEED some sleep!!!!!!!!
She is also very very clingy to me, and wont let me out of her sight at all!
If I'm in the kitchen, she is in the kitchen.
If I'm outside, she is outside.
It's even so bad that if I am in the toilet, then she is in the toilet waiting for me to finish!!!!!
I've been told it's just a "stage" that she is going through, but boy o boy, I can't wait for this"stage" to be over and done with!!!
It's so draining, and time consuming, and just plain damn hard work!!!!!
That makes me sounds like a terrible mother huh?
I'm not really *wink*, I'm just a very very tired one at the moment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment